Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Layla Grace

I just read this story about this little girl, her name is Layla Grace. Her mom is a friend of our old neighbor in Houston. She is two years old and for the last 8 months she has been fighting a form of cancer called Neuroblastoma and leukemia. She was a healthy girl until she was 15 months. Her story is heartbreaking. They are only expecting another week from her. I invite you all to join me in prayer for this precious child and for the parents as they go through something no parent should ever have to face as they are in need for a peace that passes all understanding. Please read her story as it will explain much more than I know and understand. It will put it all in prespective for you and make you want to hug the babies you have at home.

0 comments: