Here is it February and I'm just now posting Christmas. I know I know... Sometimes I lay in bed thinking about the blog and how behind I am and maybe I should just give up on documenting everything. But then I realize how much I enjoy going back and looking at past posts over the years, things I completely forgot about, and I don't want to forget about all of these sweet moments that go on now either. Even though there is no time left in my days anymore for hobbies, I just can't bring myself to stop blogging. It's really precious to me.
So... back to Christmas. These pictures are just some fun things we did the week before Christmas!
The 3 big girls all had their Christmas choir performances. Avery refused to go on stage for her's which I admit was completely aggravating. But the other two did an awesome job during their show, singing their sweet Christmas songs. We were two proud parents watching our big girls. I just can't believe how big they are sometimes.
Just missing little Lynlee here!
Our friends, The Brooms. Love this family!
My parents came down a few days before Christmas and we had lots of fun while they were here. A few highlights were making Christmas cookies (Landon's first time to join the fun), going to our church's Christmas service and going to see Santa.
We went to Old Town Spring this year to enjoy their Christmas festivities. That was an eventful day! Just another day it was once again confirmed, nothing is easy with an infant!
These two of Landon and Avery still crack me up. By the end of this Landon was giving Santa high fives.
At our Christmas service at church they had the kids come up at sing a Christmas song. My parents were in town so it was great that they got to watch the girls sing on stage. After service they even served hot chocolate and candy canes. Yum!
Ugh, our only family picture during Christmas time. Not the best... Jeff loves this one.
And just because these two are sweet!




0 comments:
Post a Comment