Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lynlee's 4th Month

Our sweet girl had a very productive 4th month. She has grown so much already.  She loves to babble and still gets very loud. The girls love when she "talks" to them. She is such a smiley girl and it doesn't take much to get big smiles from her. She has become quite the mommy's girl this month. She doesn't take a bottle very well from anyone, and really doesn't like it when I go anywhere. I'm hoping she gets over this seperation problem soon. Her sleep has been a bit wish washy this month for some reason. She is not quite as solid of a sleeper as the other 4 were, but I know we will get there. She still typically sleeps 9 hours, but sometimes just randomly wakes up throughout the night but then goes back to sleep. I'm still pretty exhausted and ready to get solid sleep once again!  She loves her bouncer, she loves to sit in her high chair and look around at everyone, and she loves just laying on the floor trying with all her might to roll over. She successfully rolls from her tummy to her back but hasn't quite figured out how to get from her back to tummy. But her favorite is definitely to be held. Little stinker!  She loves grabbing her feet,  which is always one of those baby things that I love! The girls have been reading a lot to her this month which is so great watching. One of those moments that makes me smile! Lynlee Noelle is just a precious, happy, sweet baby. She is such a blessing and I'm just so thankful for all of these sweet baby moments. I know time will continue to fly and I really am just trying to soak it all in.









The House family came for a visit!


 She found her feet!








 Cute pictures with Daddy after church one Sunday.







0 comments: