Month 3 with Lynlee has been just as sweet as the first two. She is just a few days away from turning 4 months already, but I still need to document all that happened in her 3rd month of life.
This girl of mine, oh I love her to pieces. She is just a precious girl and she always puts a smile on my face. She is growing fast and changing even faster. She has the sweetest smile and giggle, and she babbles a lot and it's really loud. I don't think I have ever had a baby babble quite like this girl. Lynlee really doesn't like to be left on her own for very long. She will start talking up a storm, and quite loudly to let you know she is not okay on her current spot. #5 has proven to be tricky in order to get much one on one time, but the positive part is that her big 7 year old sister is always willing to stop whatever she is doing to give Lynlee some attention. Aubrey loves holding her, talking to her and making her smile. It definitely makes it easier on me. This girl is also the stiffest little thing. She does not bend very easily at all. She would stand up if she could. Every time I try to put her in her swing, her cradle, her bumbo or her car seat I have to bend her at her hips for her . It cracks us up. Her favorite thing to do is to sit up in someones lap or her bumbo so she can look around at everyone. She likes playing on her activity mat but only for a short while and as long as she can see a member of the family. She tries with all of her might to roll over while on her activity mat but she has yet to succeed. She has rolled over a couple of times now from her tummy to her back. She has become a drooling queen lately and tries quite often to get her whole fist on her mouth. I keep checking on those first little teeth to pop through. She is still sleeping pretty well at night, 8 hours usually, however I'm kind of ready for the number to move up a bit. She is an excellent napper though, and has her schedule down perfectly. She really is just a happy baby girl and I'm just so blessed by her. I truly truly feel so very thankful for this baby girl of mine.




1 comments:
She gets more and more pretty with each update! I can't wait to snuggle her next month!
Post a Comment