How can it be? Here she is, my sweet Adalyn Ella, now five years old! Sigh, these kiddos all just keeping growing up. We had such a fun family day celebrating this funny, energetic girl of ours.
The morning started out with donuts for the girlies, and Adalyn picked out a yellow one, since it is her favorite color.
Then we let her open one present. She wrote Nana and Papaw and letter a few weeks ago and told them she wanted a talking Doc McStuffins. Well, Nana and Papaw delivered and this girl was super excited.
We then headed to the pool for the afternoon and a picnic lunch, per the birthday girls request.
We came home so the little ones could get a short nap in, opened a few more presents and then headed to none other than Chili's for dinner. I always think one day she will change her mind about Chili's being her favorite restaraunt, but so far she is sticking to it.
She has been wanting a new wooden chair, since her old one broke, so I painted her a new one. She was thrilled when she saw it!
Presents from her sisters (and brother).
This girl loves Doc McStuffins so she was pretty excited when she got a new shirt from Nana and Papaw.
The birthday girl and her Daddy.
Granny and Papa came into town the night of her birthday because they had the awesome privilege of watching all four kiddos for the weekend while Jeff and I attended our first AdvoCare Success School (which was so great and worthy of another post). Dinner at Chilis!
Her cake. Of course her request was Doc McStuffins, which was really difficult to find so I ended just printing some pictures from the internet and mounting them. Not the most beautiful but she was happy!
Granny and Pawpaw got them both pj's for their birthday's with matching pj's for their dolls. Love these cute sisters!
Jeff and I with our five year old (one of them at least!).
Adalyn Ella, you are a treasure! You make us all laugh and your kind heart is one the many things I love about you. I pray every day that God will give you a pure heart and that you learn daily how to trust Him more and more. When you asked Daddy that other day to pray for you, to help you know Jesus more, it truly melted our hearts and make us beam with pride in you! We are proud of you and we love you! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment