Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Rourk Family

We had the privilege of spending the day with the Rourk family last week. Jana and I have known each other since we were 12 and hadn't seen each other in about 5 years. Last time we saw each other, I had one baby and pregnant with my second and she had just had her twin boys. Now fast forward five years and between the two of us we have eight! Goodness right! We really enjoyed our visit and catching up on life. She has three boys and one girl, so her sweet girl was in heaven with all the girl stuff galore we have here. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Here are all the kiddos. We have three five year olds, a four year old, a three year old, a two year old, a one year old and a six month old!


Jana and I and our babies.


0 comments: