Wednesday, May 15, 2013

7 Months Old

Our little guy is now seven months old! Hard to believe, but here we are. He is as sweet as ever, full of smiles and giggles and just such a happy boy. Just before turning seven months he finally figured out how to roll from his back to his tummy. He loves his new found freedom and Aubrey now calls him our little rolly polly. Haha! He has been officially sleeping 11-12 hours now for about a month and wow I feel better! This baby took the longest, but only because I never wanted him to cry it out. I finally tried it one night (or morning I should say) and that was all it took. He is an excellent napper which is a really good thing. We try and squeeze as much school in as we can during his morning nap.

This boy loves his solid foods! He has had apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, zuchinni and oatmeal and he loves them all! He has been babbling so much lately. He especially loves to blow raspberries and he always cracks us all up when he does that.

I just love him so!





Rolling around.




0 comments: