Monday, May 13, 2013

Self Portraits

These little self portraits that the big girls did just make me smile. I love every little detail about them!

Here is Adalyn's. At first she was going to write a bunch more but after writing "I am Adalyn" she decided she was done.

 So cute isn't it! And to go with her cute portrait is something cute she said at lunch today that I want to remember. We were eating outside and after she killed a bug on her leg accidentally she said "Oh man. I just died a bug on my leg". That has had me laughing all day.

Here is Aubrey's. She is really coming a long way with her reading and writing and I am so proud of her hard work.
Of course I must share something cute from this girl too! A few days ago we were getting ready for bed. It had been a really long day and they were also up late so I was trying my hardest to rush everyone a long to bed. While helping her brush her teeth she just kept trying to talk and look around and she was just taking her time. I told her to please focus. She said back "What does focus mean?". Oh dear right! I told her that it meant to pay attention to the one thing you are supposed to be doing so you could get it done the best way possible. She responded "Oh yeah, I'm not very good at doing that." I'm glad she realized that on her own!

0 comments: