Can you believe it? 3 months already (well actually 3 1/2 now, I can't seem to keep up with it all these days). How does this baby stuff go so fast. The itty bitty infant stage is definitely over and we have a big baby boy on our hands. We weighed him a few weeks ago and he was almost 13 pounds so I'm he is at least 13 pounds now, but he could be even bigger! Landon is just as sweet as can be, he is pretty much happy most of the time (well as long as mommy is around or so I've heard), he has turned into an excellent sleeper once again (this has come and gone) and he has been sleeping 8-9 hours at night, he has a great big toothless grin that can melt anyone's heart, he absolutely loves to be talked to and sung too, this always leads to those big grins. He has started a little baby babbling which is just too cute. We get a little teeny tiny giggle every now and then but I know that big giggle is just around the corner and I can't wait for that. He loves his big sisters, all three of them. Aubrey can always get smiles from him. In fact, if he is crying Aubrey says "he doesn't need his paci, I can get him to stop crying without it." Oh dear, that girl needs to reminded often that she is just the big sister. Avery gets very possesive of him also. If one of her sisters is hugging him when she wants to, she squeezes her way in all while saying "mine". Nice huh! I love this boy so so much and I thank God that He blessed me with this precious gift. I can't wait to see what this next month holds, but I also want time to slow down!
Here he is in his bumbo, but his head was getting tired so I was helping him prop it up. This was also like the eighth time he sat in it and I was feeling a bit guilty that I didn't really have any pictures of him in it. Poor guy!
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment