Thursday, October 4, 2012

Catching Up

So life is a bit crazy over here right now! We are working hard preparing for baby. I can't even believe he will be here next week. I've been slacking on the blog lately so I figured it was time for a little catch up. So here are some things we have been up to! We have of course been doing school. I wish I could say we have done all sorts of cute crafts but honestly we have just been doing some workbooks, reading lots of books, learning new Bible verses and teaching Aubrey to read. It has been so fun, so rewarding and I wouldn't change any of it. I do hope we can squeeze in a couple of fun fall crafts before he gets here but we shall see. Here are my cute girls practicing their Bible verses.

The other night after dinner the girls ended up outside with Daddy and somehow this is what happened!
There were lots and lots of giggles during this and I had so much fun watching this sweet family of mine! Here we are a week away from this little boy's arrival and his room just got painted and that's about it. It's funny to see a blue room in my house! We have just a few days to get his room all put together and then I can finally share some pictures.
And because Avery's old room is being transformed into a little baby boy room, she has been moved to Adalyn's room. Now these two cute girls share a room. Here they are on their first night sharing a room!
Last weekend some sweet friends of mine threw me a shower. It was such a fun night with friends and getting little blue things! Unfortunately I hardly got any pictures but here are a couple that I did get.
I can't believe that this time next week we will have a little boy added to our family. I can't wait to hold him for the first time, but before that little guy makes his appearance we have a few things to wrap up, and of course he still needs a name!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

Love the water fight. :) fun little memory and even better that you were able to catch it with your camera. Can't wait to see your little boy!!!

sarah s said...

I will be praying for you next week! I can't wait to hear his name!

sarah s said...

I will be praying for you next week! I can't wait to hear the baby boy's name!