Monday, September 17, 2012

Bedtime Conversation

Last night as I went to kiss the two big girls good night and pray with them, they each said something so very cute and precious I had to make sure it got written down. As Aubrey got in her bed I told her I wanted to cuddle with her for a minute and pray for her. Her response: "Why mommy? Just because you love me and praise God for me?" Well yes Aubrey, that's exactly why! That made me smile! As I was cuddling with Adalyn, after we prayed we were just talking about all sorts of stuff. We started talking about her sticker chart and that it was almost filled up. She decided last week that she wanted to go on a daddy daughter date to Chili's. So here is our conversation: Me: "So when you get your chart filled up you want to go on date with me to Chili's right?" Adalyn: "No! With Daddy!". Me: "Awww, why not with me?" Adalyn: "Because I love Daddy, he loves me and he is really handsome!" How completely adorable is that. That girl loves her daddy and I had to write that down so she would remember her first love!

0 comments: