I wish I could say that these two sisters always have sweet conversations, but unfortunately that doesn't always happen. But on this day in particular they at least appeared to being having a sweet sister moment.
I got them a snack after nap time and told them to go eat it outside. We have such gorgeous weather lately. A few minutes later Jeff peaked outside and got a little chuckle. They had found their chairs, pushed them together, and were just sitting there together, talking and eating a snack. It was so sweet. These two are really the best of friends. Yep, they fight, but they love each other so much and love to play together. This little moment reminded me of another time they were having some sweet sister time about two years ago in this post. Where did the time go? Look at how little they were!
I love these two, and I love the sweet relationship that they are building!
Friday, February 3, 2012
Sweet Conversations
Posted by The Skains Family at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
it's pretty sweet when you get to see the friendship develop between siblings.
Post a Comment