*Beware of picture overload!
I have been waiting for this day since the day I found out Aubrey was a girl! I always looked forward to having little girls in dance and seeing them all dressed up in their dance costumes! I love having my girls in dance and I was so excited for them to perform at their first recital. I should mention that they love it too and it is definitely one of their highlights of their week. When I asked them a few weeks ago, who they wanted to come watch them at their recital, Aubrey immediately told me Aunt Alicia. It was right after the wedding so she was still pretty excited about it. Alicia and Mike came down and made the weekend that much more special.
Adalyn went first. Her recital was in the morning and Aubrey's wasn't later til later that afternoon. Adalyn looked super cute of course, but when it was time to perform she basically stood there and just stared at us and her teacher through both dances. We got a laugh out of it and kept crossing our fingers that she would join in, but she didn't it. We of course are still so very proud of our girl!
Alicia and Mike took some sweet pictures for us while we were trying to get out the door. 


Her class right lined up, ready to perform!
This is how she looked through pretty much the whole show. Silly girl!
Except when they pulled out the chimney's, then she just hid behind it. We were all cracking up! You can barely see the top of her head. 
And here is her class after the show. 
They were supposed to be striking a pose!
Flowers from Daddy. 
The girls babysitters came to watch the show. So sweet. They used to go to the same dance studio.


Then it was time for Aubrey's! She did such a great job on both of her dance's. She was so cute out there and Jeff and I were beaming. We were all so proud of her.
Getting ready to perform. 



The whole class. 


Her friends. She loves these two!



The girls loved that Aunt Alicia and Uncle Mike came. They had so much fun with them all weekend and actually cried when they had to leave on Sunday. 



Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Their First Dance Recital
Posted by The Skains Family at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i see from this post and the one below, adalyn will probably grow up to be an entertainer. seems that she LOVES being on stage. haha. gave me a good laugh tonight!
Post a Comment