Friday, December 9, 2011

Preschool Choir Christmas Show

A few weeks ago the girls started going to preschool choir at a baptist church right down the street. It's not the church we attend but through the girls dance class I know the choir director and she invited them to come be a part. They absolutely love going on Wednesday nights and Jeff and I (along with Avery of course) get an hour and half midweek date! It works out great for everyone.

This past Sunday evening they had a Christmas program where they performed the songs they had learned. I will just say this, Jeff had to take the video camera away from me because since I was laughing so hard the camera was obviously not steady. It was so very entertaining! Adalyn almost didn't go on stage, but between Aubrey and her teacher they managed to her on stage. Since she was not very happy about being up there she refused to sing or even smile for that matter. She just sat there the whole time with a very unhappy look. Aubrey did a good job, sang her songs like she was supposed to and was such a good big sister to Adalyn by holding her hand and helping her. We were so very proud of both of our girls!

Unfortunately none of our pictures turned out too great. We really need to invest in a good camera :( .







1 comments:

Rebekah said...

ABSOLUTELY Precious!!! Love those sweet little girls!