My girls! They are so very sweet, they make me laugh every day and I can’t imagine not getting to spend my days with them. They are my sweet sweet blessings and I thank God daily for choosing me to be their mommy. Now as we all know, not every moment is sweet and not every moment makes me smile, but those not so sweet moments are quickly forgotten with each little hug and each cute thing that is said that makes me laugh. I love them! So many times this week they made me laugh, or smile or feel overwhelming blessed, so here are a few of those moments.
Thank you thank you God for blessing me with these girls and allowing me to spend my days with them!
This is Adalyn praying. She captures my heart everytime she prays . I mean look at this cute face. I catch myself sneaking a peak at her everyday while we are praying. It makes me smile so I just had to catch a picture during her prayer. 
I even managed to push the record button and got her sweet prayer on camera!
I do love our new church, but one thing that sort of drives me crazy is that they always send the girls home with a piece of candy and they always want it the second we pick them up. Of course it’s lunch time so then it becomes a battle. Well one particular Sunday they send Aubrey home with this sucker. I told her she would have to earn it and work really hard at obeying so she could get it. I kind of thought she would forget about it, but no such luck. Every day she would say "if I'm a really good girl I can get my sucker?". So I had to follow through of course. She was beyond excited. I could hardly get her to take a picture because she was giggling so much. She actually said she was done and threw it away after she ate half of it. 

On to my third sweetie. Avery has my heart! This little girl is beyond precious. I honestly have a hard time getting things done because I just want to hold her, or sit on the floor and play with her. She is just so stinkin cute and she is constantly making me smile. She is such a good little baby (as long as Jeff or I are with her). She started making this cute scrunchy face at me today. I happened to catch it on video. This is how I spent most of my day!
Once again, my videos aren't working. I will try again tomorrow!
Monday, October 10, 2011
My Three Sweethearts!
Posted by The Skains Family at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment