We had lots of fun last week during school. We did lots of seasonal activities which is always fun. The girls really enjoyed it and even learned a few things along the way. If fact when we put Adalyn to bed on Friday night she asked me "Are we doing school tomorrow?". When I told her no since it would be Saturday she replied, "Aww, but I like school". That made me smile!
Here we are counting candy corn, making a candy corn "c" and making a very cute candy corn man! They thought he was pretty special. 


We also read one of our favorite fall books and made some yummy pumpkin bread. The girls love helping me bake! We had so much eating it that I forgot to snap a picture of that part.


This little craft was fun. We sorted the pumpkins from largest to smallest.
Leaf prints! We collected leaves outside, painted them and then pressed them onto construction paper. 


And lasts but not least, finger print fall trees!
Now I promise I won't blog every step of our home school journey, but I thought these were fun and might give all my mommy friends some ideas!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Fun Week of Learning!
Posted by The Skains Family at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow - I am so impressed! Can my kids come to your school?
Post a Comment