Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our Little Dancer


Aubrey has really been in need of having something of her own. Something to improve her social skills and something that she doesn't have to share with her sister. When we moved here I immediately noticed the Little Gym, just a couple minutes from our house. So we finally got Aubrey enrolled in her own dance/gymnastics class. I was a little nervous for her at first because I wasn't sure if she would actually go in and participate, but she totally surpassed my expectations. She went right in the first time, participated right away, and listened so well to her teachers. And since the first class, almost every day she asks me "do I go to my dance class today?". She loves it! At her next class I was able to snap a few pictures, they aren't the best pictures but they catch my cute girl doing her new hobby. I am so proud of her for overcoming a fear and being such an obedient girl in her class!

Practicing her plie. How cute is that?




I was trying to take a picture of her in her new leotard and she kept asking if Baby Rhea could be in the picture. Oh that girl.

0 comments: