I have yet to do a full day by myself, but come Wednesday and all mommy duties will be back in full swing. I have been so blessed to have 3 1/2 weeks of help from Jeff, and then my mom. I know I can do it, and will figure out my new normal soon, but right now it's still a bit intimidating. My mom has been tons of help with the girls and especially with keeping my kitchen clean, which ALWAYS stresses me out! Avery is such a sweet baby, and pretty content the majority of the time. She has been sleeping about 4 hours at night, so I'm still pretty exhausted. I've been napping pretty much every day since she was born, but once I'm back on full time, the naps are going to have to stop and I'm going to have to figure how to function on little sleep once again. I mean somebody has to do the cooking, the laundry, and keep a clean house right? Aubrey and Adalyn are still doing so good with her. We have a few behavior struggles with the biggest sister lately, and whole lot of testing, but hopefully she will settle down soon. Adalyn still seems a little bit more needy from me lately, so I'm really trying hard to give her as much attention as I can. Here are few new pictures of all three of my sweet girls. God is so good and I couldn't be more in love with our beautiful baby girl.
Avery is not a fan of the rainforest mat, but Aubrey really tries hard to comfort her.
Awww...I love these three.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Life with three
Posted by The Skains Family at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
she's just so cute and looks so tiny next to her big sisters. and my advice, even though you didn't ask: nap when you can! which i know might only amount to a small window in the afternoon at this point. but the laundry and messy kitchen will eventually clean itself. ;) well, not exactly true, but just remember Avery will be sleeping like an angel in no time and then your energy will be back for your to do list. so take it easy. wish i was closer and those big girls could come over and play and you could have some quiet days with avery.
You can and will do this! It is hard and there might be tears (girls and yours!) :) but it is possible and you will establish a routine very soon. Those are some sweet pictures of the girls. I wish I could say the testing of the limits will stop but just tonight I was talking to BOTH of my kids about that. :0 One day at a time.Hugs!
Post a Comment