Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sisters



Seeing these three girls together of course makes my heart melt. Aubrey and Adalyn are being such good big sisters to Avery. It is so precious to see my girls kissing and hugging on their baby sister. Aubrey especially would rather sit on the couch or my bed and hold Avery then do pretty much anything else. She asks me all day "Can I hold Avery for a long time now". We have even started using it as a reward for her. And anytime they hear Avery cry they both say "It's okay Avery". I can already see Aubrey taking her place as the protective big sister. Adalyn on occasion asks to hold her but she still just needs a little extra attention from mommy and daddy. I love my girls and I couldn't be more blessed to be the mommy of these three sweet girls. Wow, sometimes it still hard to believe I'm a mommy, let alone a mommy of three girls!
Adalyn lovin on her baby sister!



Or course Baby Rhea always has to be part of the fun.


And I will leave you with a sweet picture of Avery sleeping.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

so sweet! i hope she's becoming that wonderful sleeper for you. :)

The Guess Family said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful!!! Enjoy those sweet little baby days, they go SO fast, especially the 3rd time around.

Room For More said...

She is just plain yummy! Enjoy these days soaking up your beauties!