Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Avery Gets a Room...finally!!!

So here we are, two days away from welcoming Avery into our family, and last night we finally got her room set up for the most part. We still need to put her name up on the wall, and hang the curtains. But her crib is put together, all her little clothes are washed and hanging in her closet, her dresser is filled with all sorts of sweet baby things and on Friday I finally get to hold my sweet baby girl! Here are some pictures of Jeff (and Aubrey and Adalyn of course), putting together her crib.




And here's her room!

Looks just like the older girls nursery, I know!

While Jeff was working in Avery's room I was working on getting the big girls beds ready. Okay, so not really their beds, but the mattresses. We have a really long saga about the girls furniture which I won't get into. But the short version is we ordered them a new bedroom set a month ago, and we still don't have them and looks like either we won't get them for awhile or we are just going to have to order something else. So for now, they are sleeping on their new mattresses which they think is pretty great. Hopefully soon they will have a new room and I can finally post pictures!

Good night! Their first night in their new room. They finally got to move out of Avery's room and their toddler beds. They were pretty excited last night!



2 comments:

Melodie said...

i can't believe you painted all those flowers again! and once again it looks great. and judging from the girls walls and bedding, i think you like the pink and green combo. very cute! loved chatting today.

kuykendall_family said...

So excited for your new arrival! Can't wait to see pics and hear the great news! Take care!