Aubrey and Adalyn are the best of friends and play together constantly. Sure they fight a bunch and pick on each other, but for the most part they are just truly best friends. Saturday morning, Jeff and I were working around the house and getting ready to run errands. I could hear the girls conversation from my room and had to go peak and see what in the world they were doing. And this is what I found:
Of course they weren't posed like this, but they did have all their dolls lined up like this. It was so cute and they were having so much fun together. I love these two and I especially love how much they love each other and playing together!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Sister Time
Posted by The Skains Family at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute! Can't believe you'll have another precious little girl on Friday. So excited for y'all. We'll be thinking of y'all and praying for you. Can't wait to see pics! Love ya.
mine are just now starting to play together. but this post makes me excited about what it will be like in about 6 months or so. sweet sisters.
Post a Comment