Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Landon

So, Landon turned two nearly two months ago, but extra time to blog is incredibly rare these days. I had to document my sweet boys birthday!

It was a fun day, celebrating our cutie turning two. I still can't believe it's been two years since this boy joined our family. He is a joy, he makes us laugh constantly and his smile is completely contagious. He is, however, definitely in that fun two year old stage. The one where he loves to rip things out of his sisters hands and run off with them, the one where he likes to say "no" at most questions, the one where he follows me around with his empty bowl crying "more" over and over in hopes to get more snack... but nonetheless, he is worth every moment of course. I love this boy and I loved having a day to celebrate him!

The day began with donuts for breakfast! Yum!



Then it was time for him to open his big present from us. This entertained the whole family most of the day!

We got him a train table. The rest of the morning all we did was set up his table and let him play with it. Jeff and Landon had a lot of fun doing that together.  The girls had to be right in the middle of everything though, and we broke up many fights over the table. Those sisters.




 The only picture I got with the birthday boy. :(
 
Then he had a few more presents to open and toys to play with.


Cupcake time!




Then we headed to Chick-fil-a for dinner. Landon's favorite!


 And yes, Lynlee was there. She already looks so much bigger than this. Sniff sniff...
 Happy 2nd birthday to my cute boy! We love you so much Landon Jeffrey. You are such a joy, and my answer to prayers. When my heart was so sad, after loosing a baby, God gave us you! I thank God every day for blessing my life with you as my son. Your personality is just perfect, and your whole family is very smitten with you. You are a treasure and I pray that you continue to grow into a strong young man, and that God captures your heart forever. I love you little boy!



0 comments: