One thing I have learned since having #5 is that I truly have absolutely no extra time for things like blogging, or really any thing of interest to me. Ha! But really, there is just not much time left in my day for any extras, and blogging has just fallen off the tray. So in order to catch up a little I thought I would just post some highlights from October and November. We have been busy for sure over here, but we have had lots of fun too and I definitely wanted to document a few things before I post Christmas festivities.
Lynlee is still a highlight over here and the girls love sitting around watching her. One night in October we all sat around watching Lynlee practice holding up her head. They were all so cute so I had to snap a few pics.
The big girls and I went to watch Beauty and the Beast the musical with some friends. It was a high school production but we were very impressed. It was definitely a fun mommy daughter day!
Jeff's parents came for a visit on November and got to meet Lynlee. We had a great time and even had a chance to squeeze in a visit to the zoo.
We have been trucking right along with school as well. Aubrey and Adalyn have grown immensely with their reading and writing. I'm still trying to squeeze a few crafts in every now and then but those have slowed down a bunch. Landon has got to join in a few times with craft time which he loves!


0 comments:
Post a Comment