Lynlee is literally days away from turning 3 months, but I wanted to still document a few things about her 2nd month.
She is really just a sweet and happy baby pretty much all the time. She has her moments of course, but for the most part she is just happy. She has been sleeping pretty well at night, going 8 hours now. She has also become a tummy sleeper during the daytime. She loves to talk and coo, and her cooing sometimes sounds like a kitty cat meowing. It's so funny! She also has a very dainty cry, which I sure appreciate in #5. My house is already a loud place! She got to try out a few new toys this month, her bumbo and her playmat, both which she loves. She loves to sit up and if she is laying down for two long she tries with all of her might to pick up her head. Our favorite things about this month have definitely been her smiles. Her smiles are contagious and her little dimple is just over the top. The girls all love to make her smile and they get so excited when she smiles at them. Another favorite thing just happened yesterday and she giggled at Jeff. It was precious! I love those baby giggles.
I'm just so thankful for this girl. She is a blessing and a treasure and I feel so honored to get to do this another time around. Of course I'm exhausted, this mommy to 5 thing is no joke! But in the end, every moment is worth it. Snuggling with my tiny baby girl... there is no feeling like it!
As you can tell from these pictures, her family... every single on of us... is head over heels for this girl! We love you Lynlee Noelle!

1 comments:
She is adorable!
Post a Comment