Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Our Visit with my Parents

Having my mom come stay with me after I have a baby is always a time I look forward to. But this time we had an added bonus and that was that my Dad came along too. My parents were a huge help to me. They provided meals, did laundry, changed diapers, cleaned my kitchen over and over, did crafts, tooks kids to play outside, and the list goes on and on and on. There were quite a few tears shed when they had to go home! I'm so thankful for our visit and for the tremendous amount of help!

Lots of reading, playing games and making crafts with Nana.





There was, of course, lots of cuddling with the newest grandbaby. Nana and Papaw fell head over heals for sweet Lynlee.




Landon and Papaw were buddies during their visit. He had my parents cracking up the whole time. This boy is just full of personality! Now you can see who Landon looks like, just like my Dad!
Here is Landon doing his "tough guy". It's hysterical!


Avery loved her time with Nana on this trip. Cute girl!



My parents with five of their grandkids!
I love you Mom and Dad, and I am so so thankful for your 10 days here. Now I just need you to come back!






0 comments: