Saturday, October 4, 2014

Our First Weeks at Home

We have been home for 3 weeks now, which is so hard to believe and so far it's gone really well. My parents came for 10 days and Jeff was home for a week and a half. Because of the c-section complications I'm not able to drive for 6 weeks or pick anything up (including Landon), so luckily Jeff has been able to work from home to help me out when I need it. Although I'm technically on my own it doesn't really feel like it quite yet. However, school starts back up next week so we shall see how I will juggle it all. One day at a time, thats what I keep telling myself.

Lynlee has been a sweet sweet baby, and the first few days she was home the question of the day from all the girls was "can I hold her?".







 Landon is a bit unsure. He likes to kiss and asks to kiss her goodnight everyday, but holding her... not so much.





 Love these!

Mommy and Daddy trying to squeeze some time in too.

I often find children like this, just wanting to look at her.



Her first bath at home.

Just some sweet pictures of our cutie. Love this little girl!




Loving this time with a newborn one more time. Although I'm pretty exhausted, over whelmed, my house and laundry are getting out of control, not to mention a countless amount of other things I just can't get to, it's all worth it. Just when we thought we were done, God had a much bigger plan and He gave us this precious precious gift. Thank you God for our sweet Lynlee Noelle.

1 comments:

Melodie said...

I love these words and your openness for God direct each step. I also love the pictures of the big 4 loving on your tiny one.