Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Okay... time to get the blog up and running again.
  One week before our beautiful girl was born, we celebrated Jeff's birthday. It was a really great day, and it was our last full family day before we grew to 7. We ended up spending the day at our friend Lance's house, swimming in his pool. Lance was at work, but he's such a nice guy he just allowed us to hang out at his pool all day. We took the pack and play with us, so Landon even managed to squeeze in a nap. I absolutely love laid back days with just my family!

It started raining pretty soon after we got in the pool, so we took a break and opened presents. Landon missed this part because he was napping.



Then lots and lots of swimming. And because there was a lot of swimming this was pretty much the only picture I got.
After swimming we got cleaned up and went out to eat to Longhorn Steakhouse. Yum!




 Landon was there too!
Happy Birthday Daddy.

We love you Jeff, and I truly truly am thankful that I get to celebrate all of your birthdays with you. Happy Birthday!

0 comments: