Monday, December 2, 2013

A Catch Up

So I kind of go through these phases of loving to blog and take pictures, to completely not taking my camera out for weeks and having no desire to blog. Well, then I get behind and decide I need to have a catch up post. So here it is!

Jeff's parents came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. This was right when strep and the flu hit our house and this was the only picture I managed to get the whole time they were here! That makes me sad but we had such a great time with them and we are so thankful they were able to come visit us.

Avery and Daddy had a Daddy Daughter date night. Avery had been begging and begging to go on a date with Daddy and we finally managed to squeeze it in. She was one ecstatic girl. They went to dinner and then went out for frozen yogurt.


Landon is just a busy  guy these days. He is everywhere and into everything. His favorite thing to do right now is climb the stairs. He gets very excited every time he escapes to the stairs and when he sees me coming to move him, he literally yells at me! Every now and them I follow behind him and let him go for it.




 The kids and I managed to get to San Antonio to spend a few days with my sister and her family recently. Not many pictures happened, because when we arrived Aubrey had a fever, the next morning I woke up with hives all over and then Avery got a fever as well and ended up having the flu. Goodness gracious what a mess! But we still had a blast spending time together and watching all the cousins play.

 Boys must stick together!
Avery had another growing up moment! This little girl said goodbye to her paci, and because she did she got a brand new blanky (to sleep with instead of a paci) and officially moved to the big bed, no more toddler bed. All this growing up for my third sweet girl is wiping me out! Potty trained, no more paci and in a big girl bed.



0 comments: