The weekend of Landon's birthday we had a small little party at our house for him and some of our close friends in the area. It was a really fun afternoon and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Since Jeff finally has a little boy I let him choose the party theme and he immediately went with Texans, and since it is football season I thought it was perfect. We were going to do a tail gate outside on the drive way and have the whole party outside, but it ended up being a rainy day so we had to move most of it inside and just kept the jumping castle outside. Here is a glimpse into our baby boy's first birthday!
The birthday goodies. No, I didn't make those cookies, but aren't they adorable!
Mommy and the birthday boy!
Cake time!
And cookies...
Just our family.
Crazy Cary actually got Landon a bb gun! Oh dear!

1 comments:
what a cute little party! and you look amazing!! for real!
Post a Comment