Well September has come and gone, crazy as that may be. It was a busy month for all of us. Jeff has been trucking along with his plate of many things! He had his first sale as a real estate agent, he listed our latest flip (which I got to stage), continuing to grow our AdvoCare business and of course getting back into the swing of things with GE after vacation.
Here is a before and after of the front of our flip house. I had to post it because it is SO dramatic! Crazy!
I have been a baking fool lately! I blame that on the approaching fall weather. I keep thinking it's not going to be disgustingly hot and humid outside if I make my house smell like fall. It hasn't worked yet. Here are the girls helping me make whole wheat pumpkin muffins. Delish!
This was on Saturday morning. Still in our pj's but Jeff and the kids were jamming away on the drums. They were all so cute trying to play with him, and Landon loved every minute! He was just a giggle box.
Last week our beloved babysitter, Jessica, got married. It was a beautiful wedding! So cute and so creative. We love Jessica. She truly has just been a blessing to our family. Our girls love her so much, and on occasion have wanted to invite her on our family days ( which hasn't happened). It's so nice though, to have someone who loves your kids and who you completely trust your children with. Now she claims that just because she got married doesn't mean she won't babysit anymore, but we shall see. I forgot my camera, unfortunately, so these are all phone pictures.
She had to cutest photo booth set up during the reception. The big girls were enamored with it. Literally the whole night! Anytime I couldn't find them I would go to the photobooth and find them dressed up again, taking pictures of themselves... again, with a huge line of people waiting behind them! Oh my! A little embarrasing...
This is their friend Caleb. We love their family and this boy LOVES their hair. He always wants to play with it. Not sure how I feel about that Caleb.
I've had a little fun with my camera this month and realized that, although I've been resisting to embrace this, we have a red head!
This boy loves to swing! He is just a happy, giggly guy in this swing.
All I said is "do you want to get out now?" and he literally fell apart. Look at that sad face.
Adalyn worked super hard to finish her sticker chart the
so that she could go on a date night with Daddy. He took her to her
very first movie at a theater. I know, the girl is five and she just now
went to her first movie. That's what happens, I guess, when mommy keeps
having babies!
Here she is, all ready for her date! All day long that's all she could talk about. She was SO excited.
Now here we are, already getting October started! October, I know, will be another month full of precious memories, another month of keeping me on my toes and a month where I'm going to celebrate my sweet baby turning one... tear.









0 comments:
Post a Comment