As I have mentioned before I love fall crafts, and fall baking. I don't really know why except for the anticipation of cooler weather. And I would say since it's almost mid October and we are still having 85 degree days, that the fall weather is STILL being anticipated!
Anyways, here are a couple of fun crafts and activities we did this week for school and for fun.
We have been doing lots of comparing and grouping into categories the last couple of weeks so we did these two activities.
I made these super cute candy corn popsicles, out of vanilla yogurt, pineapple, and peaches and orange juice (thanks to Pinterest which I finally got sucked into). While they enjoyed these we compared them to real candy corn and came up with a list of how they were similar and how they were different. They came up with the same patterns and colors, and one was healthy and one wasn't. Making their mommy proud!
Don't you love her swimsuit and sundress combo! Ha!
I forgot pictures of the candy corn tasting part because I was cleaning up the popsicle mess while that was happening.
I bought these fall foam stickers at Target and we did all sorts of comparing and grouping with them. Then they each chose one way to group them and they stuck them on paper into groups. Fun, easy and clean project!

0 comments:
Post a Comment