Monday, July 29, 2013

My Sweet Oldest

Aubrey Claire, my almost six year old beauty. This girl... what can I say. She is just precious. Honestly. She craves attention, and I'm not always good at recognizing that, or catering to that. I'm working on it! She LOVES her family, and honestly desires nothing more than to have family time ALL THE TIME! She is anxious every day for Daddy to get home, so we can be a complete family again. During her rest time for the past few weeks, she has been in her room creating a Family Book for her "whole family". She has been making it as a gift for us, and completely came up with that idea on her own. In fact, for her birthday the one thing that she asked me for is a family picture to hang in her room. Sweet isn't it. A couple of weekends ago, I went out of town for a girls weekend with my old college roomies (which is another post in itself), and Aubrey made me these papers to pack in my suitcase (she packed them for me) so that I wouldn't miss my family too much. She drew a picture of me with each of my kids, and one with Jeff and wrote "I love you Mommy".  She is just a sweet girl, and a huge loving heart, and goodness I am proud that she is mine. 

1 comments:

Kristen said...

So sweet! I love that she drew a huge bow in you hair for each picture :)