Somehow it's been 11 years since we graduated college. 11 years! A lot has happened in those 11 years. 4 weddings, 9 new little ones (and I'm sure more to come), moves in and out of the great state of Texas, and just life. It was definitely time for a reunion. We hadn't had a reunion since any of us have had kids, so 6 plus years. I made the trek to Dallas, and we all stayed at the Gaylord Texan. We slept in, floated the river (for about 7 hours!!!), enjoyed some margaritas, giggled A LOT, walked down memory lane, shared parenting drama, and just enjoyed every moment of our time together. We had two years in college that we all lived together, and we were just so blessed to have the relationship we all did. We had silly girl fights of course (which is so funny to think about now), but we were just close like sisters and when I think about college these girls are in just about every memory. Love them! I think we are going to make it an annual tradition from now on.
Monday, July 29, 2013
A Weekend with the Roomies
Posted by The Skains Family at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment