Thursday, February 14, 2013
Sweet Heart
So Jeff and I never really exchange gifts of Valentines Day. We have our own little tradition of a dinner date and movie at home after all the babes are in bed for an early bedtime. This year he did get me a beautiful plant and as always, he gets all the girlies a little something. Well Aubrey was very bothered with the fact that Daddy got all of us something but I didn't do anything for him. All morning she kept asking me why I didn't get him anything and if I was going to make him a card. Later this afternoon she brought me this picture and said "Mommy, I made this for Daddy. It's from you to give to him since you aren't going to get him anything." Oh that girl! I thought this was just cute and it made me giggle!
Posted by The Skains Family at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment