So remember we tried to do these window art crafts a few weeks ago and it was a failure because I got the wrong kind of beads? Well I got the right kind of transparent beads this time and this turned out to be such a fun fun craft. They turned out super cute and the girls had such a blast making them.
We started with these beads.
They glued them onto the glass part of frames that I got at the dollar store. We used rubber cement since it dries clear.
They painted some too which they thought was fun. I liked the ones without paint better but the paint does shine pretty through the light.
I super glued suction cups to the back and we hung them up in the playroom window. I really liked this craft and just wanted to share with all you other mommas out there!
I have really been enjoying this blog, as I have mentioned before. They just have so many fun ideas and as you all know I LOVE doing crafts with my girls. I hope this little boy of mine will craft with his mommy?!?!
I also got this next idea from the same blog. Another very fun activity that was very exciting to the girls. I started with these squirt bottles and watercolors.
After mixing water with the paint this is what we had.
I hung some butcher paper outside, handed the girls the squirt bottles and let them create their masterpieces. They did a bunch of these!
I love the look on her face!
And here are the finished products. We decided they look like fireworks! This was just fun!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Window Art Revisted
Posted by The Skains Family at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment