How blessed are we to have such a wonderful Daddy!
We had a fun weekend of celebrating Jeff! Saturday we let Jeff sleep in and all four of us girls snuck out of the house early and went and picked up donuts. Friday the big girls and I made a sign and some place mats to complete the surprise. I think we did a good job and Daddy was surprised.
Saturday afternoon the girls and I made Jeff his very favorite dessert, banana cream pie bars, to enjoy on Sunday.
On Sunday we made breakfast tacos for Daddy (quite a bit of spoiling went on). We were supposed to go to church but at the last minute we decided to play hookie. We had a very relaxing morning, then we headed to the pool which is were we spend most of the day.
After dinner it was time for presents and dessert! It's kind of tradition now that I make Jeff a photobook about The Adventures of a Daddy and His girls. The big girls got to help this year and it put a smile of Daddy's face!
Daddy and with each of his girls.
We are so thankful for Jeff. I'm always singing his praises on here, but it is true! He is such a wonderful daddy and husband and he is an answer to my prayers. We truly are just blessed to have this man in our lives! Thank you Jeffrey, for all that you do for us!
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Fathers Day 2012
Posted by The Skains Family at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment