My days are often filled with tea parties and dress up, and playing dance class or Princess. And I love every part of it! Who knows how many more tea parties I have to look forward to in the future, or maybe instead it will change to playing with monster trucks one day, but for now I'm going to take full advantage of tea party time and the girlyness of my girly girls!
The big girls were having a tea party in the playroom the other day and Aubrey came to find me and said: "Mommy, we really don't know how to have a REAL tea party because we have never been to one". I reminded her of the times she had been to a real tea party but she said she couldn't "bemember" (I should correct that one but it's just too cute). So I decided to have a REAL tea party for all my girls and we had fun fun fun! We made pink lemonade, and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (slice and bake, nothing too fancy), and grapes and raspberries. Aubrey brought her Cinderella cd downstairs for us to listen to during the party. That was the perfect touch!
The table was set and they were ready to dig in!


Avery joined us!
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Tea Parties
Posted by The Skains Family at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
very cute. :)
Post a Comment