
What a busy morning Easter always is! Between baskets and an egg hunt and breakfast, plus getting every dressed and ready and out the door for church, it tends to get a little stressed for me. This year I stayed on top of the time and everything fell into place rather nicely and we left the house only 5 minutes later than planned! Although busy, it was so fun watching the girls go through their baskets and find Easter eggs.
Here they are looking through their baskets. 

I didn't do to good getting pictures of the egg hunt. It's definitely getting harder to snap pictures of this with everyone getting older and not sticking together!




We never got a family picture but we got some with the girls with Mommy and Daddy.


After church we came home and had a quick rest. Then we headed to some friends house in The Woodlands. We had a great time celebrating with them. They have three little girls as well and a super fun house for kids so our girls were in heaven. Of course the camera never came out so we just have to rely on this written memory!
I love Easter and I love celebrating what it means to me. I am so thankful everyday for the sacrifice Christ made for me, for overcoming death and allowing me to spend my forever with Him. Easter just allows me to sit back and really focus on what He did for me. It is so powerful and I feel so blessed to belong to Christ!
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Happy Easter
Posted by The Skains Family at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment