Tuesday, March 27, 2012

14 Months Old


This sweet girl turned 14 months old last week. She is full of personality and learning up a storm right now. She makes us laugh all day! She is trying to say a few words lately so we are getting somewhere. Sometimes I think she calls Jeff "Dada", but not too sure yet. She loves balls and tries really hard to say ball but it usually comes out "Da!". She knows what a puppy, a kitty and a fish says and anytime she sees any animal she starts saying "oof oof" over and over again. Her big sisters are ridiculously terrified of dogs so I think she is going to be the one to show them they are being silly. She gets so excited when she sees dogs! My favorite new thing she does is when we ask her a question, like "was that good?", or "did you take a good nap?", she always answers "mmm hmm". I find myself asking her questions just to hear her say that. It is just cute! This girl would live on crackers alone if I let her. She loves them and is really good at begging for them! She loves to dance when she hears music. She always tilts her head to the side and walks around in a circle. That's her dance and it is adorable! She loves loves loves to be outside. She is always bringing me her shoes and pointing to the door. And when it's time to come in she throws quite a fit. She is definitely getting better at those too. I don't think we are too far away from time out. She is always taking stuff from her sisters and running from them as fast as she can. She takes their play silverware and hits the walls or the furniture with them. I tell her no and she laughs and keeps doing it! Nice, I know! I take it away and tell her no hitting. When I give it back to her she does the same thing over again. So she is banned from play silverware, for now at least!She is still not to fond of when I have to leave her, either at church or with a sitter. She grabs hold of me so tight and I literally have to pry her off of me. It's kind of sad and I am hoping she out grows this soon! She loves to climb the stairs, she loves her Daddy, she loves her big sisters and she loves to bring me books to read to her only to close it after I finish the first page. We love this cute cute girl and are having a blast watching her change from baby to toddler!

Here she is doing one of her favorite things, playing at the park and in our backyard.




0 comments: