
The past three 4th of July's we have spent on the beach. It became our little tradition. So this year I was a bit sad as the 4th was approaching. So I am so happy to say that this 4th of July was one of my favorites ever! It was just a fun family day celebrating our country. We hung out in Kingwood all day and did all the fun patriotic things they had for our community. It was actually very nice to be back in Texas for the 4th. I hope this is our new tradition every year, at least as long as we live in Kingwood!
The first part of the day we spent at the parade with our neighbors. The girlies had a blast running for the candy!



After the parade we went and ate lunch and came home for naps. Then we headed back out to get ready for fireworks at Town Center. They had all sorts of fun things out there. The girls just had fun running around and dancing to the music the band was playing. When I asked Adalyn if she wanted to see fireworks she very excitedly responded "Yes! And I want to see Snow White and Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty". This cracked me up. I had to explain to her we weren't going to Disneyland to see fireworks. I guess she remembers that. Even when I asked Aubrey she too said "We're going to Disneyland today?". I had no idea that they would put those two things together! Anyways, here we are just having fun together waiting for fireworks. 





It's getting dark... and they were getting both tired and excited. Poor girls didn't get to bad til 10:30 that night!!!


Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Happy 4th of July
Posted by The Skains Family at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I LOVE that picture of you and the three girls. :)
Post a Comment