The time the girls actually play best together is after naps while I am making dinner. Often when I am cooking dinner they walk downstairs to show me their newest dress up creations. The other night Aubrey walked in the kitchen with her pink tutu, her pink fairy wings, red high heels, a pink boa, and a wand. I told her that she looked like Pinkalicious wearing all that pink. Her response to that was: "Oh, let me go get my pink sunglasses". And this was her outfit:
Adalyn wanted to sneak in the picture too, and she said she dressed up like Fancy Nancy. She does look pretty fancy. 
The next night as I was cooking the girls appeared in the kitchen looking like this:


This time they said they were dressed up as "fancy babies". That one cracked me up. Fancy babies??? Where do they come up with this stuff?
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Dinner Time Dress Up
Posted by The Skains Family at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment