Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

We enjoyed a wonderful Easter this year celebrating His death and His ressurection and all that He has done for us. We started our morning off with Easter baskets of course, then an Easter egg hunt followed by cinnamon rolls and Easter eggs for breakfast! We managed to make it to church only 5 minutes late after all that. It is stressful trying to get everyone ready, nursed, hair curled, dressed, fed, pictures taken and the list goes on and on! We had a great church service (in which I missed half of because I was nursing, but according to Jeff it was good). In fact I think we have finally decided on a church. This was our second week to visit this one and Jeff and I both feel pretty confident that this is where God is leading our family. I'm sure we will be very happy there and I am excited to see what God has in store for us. After church they had lunch for everyone, an egg hunt for the kids, free family portraits (I thought this was such a great idea), and jumping castles. Needless to say the girls had a blast and didn't want to leave, even after a fuse blew and the jumping castles deflated while they were in there jumping and mommy and daddy seriously had to rescue them! After that Easter party we headed home to get ready for our company for dinner and yet another Easter egg hunt. We had our friend Lance over and then some friends, the Olsons, who have two sweet little girls. It really was a wonderful day with my family! I again just felt blessed and thankful. Happy Easter!

What the girls woke up to Easter morning.


Showing of their new flip flops.


Avery "opening" her basket.


Hunting for eggs (the first one of the day)


The girls LOVED eating their eggs.

Dressed and ready for the day!










The egg hunt at church.



And finally, the last egg hunt. I got tired of taking pictures by the afternoon so sadly, this was about it for the rest of the day!


I hope everyone had a blessed Easter and was reminded of the sacrifices Jesus made for us all!

1 comments:

Bonky's Mom said...

What great pics of your precious girls! Such beauties!