We did a few fun things this week to celebrate Easter, and to throw a little learning in too!
We made these cute Easter basket craft as we practiced counting. I started out by reading this book to the girls. Teaching a two year old and three year old about Easter has been a little bit difficult for me. They just kind of look at me all confused when I tell them "Jesus is alive and He lives in heaven". But I know they will one day get it. I asked Aubrey why we celebrate Easter and her sweet response melted my heart: "Because I love God". 
Counting the eggs before glueing them in the baskets. 

And the finished product...
We of course had to decorate Easter eggs. This was really fun for the girls, especially since Daddy was able to join in the fun.

Aubrey's first finished egg!
Waiting and waiting...
Daddy was getting fancy with his decorating.


I think we are ready!
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Getting Ready for Easter
Posted by The Skains Family at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Adorable girls!!! You are so good to always have such organized, educational art projects. :)
Post a Comment