About a month ago we had a little photoshoot to capture our family at La Jolla Cove, one of our favorite spots here in San Diego. We got a fabulous deal that we couldn't pass up. I orginally felt like it went well, and I still think it did considering trying to take pics of two busy little girls. But when I got the pictures I was pretty disappointed. I really wanted some good pictures of the girls, since this was for their 2 and 3 year old pictures, and some good family pictures. He hardly took any of the girls, and the only reason he did was because at the end I reminded him that I wanted some of just them alone. He took a few family ones but seriously nothing too great. I thought I communicated what I wanted but maybe I didn't. He seemed to like action shots but I tend to like the posed ones better where everyone is looking at the camera. I was honest with him when he asked for feedback, so they are giving us another shoot for free in October, which I thought was so nice. The only thing with that is that in only 3 months after that our family picture will be missing one, but it is what it is. So here are a few of the ones that we liked. 








Sunday, September 12, 2010
Family Pictures
Posted by The Skains Family at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
saw this post on my phone and never sat at the computer to say . . .i love the pictures! i'm like your photographer in that i like the less posed shots. you know the sweet profile or kisses or fun things the kids are doing at this age. i think these are fabulous! you should have asked him to hold off until after january! :)
Post a Comment