Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Winter in Southern California


Although there are several things that I don't really like about California, the one thing that makes up for ALL of those things is the amazing weather and gorgeous scenery. When I say to myself "man I just want to move back to Texas", I have to quickly remind myself of this perfect weather and being 10 minutes from gorgeous beaches. We are so spoiled here. We have had gorgeous weather the past couple of weeks. 70-75 and sunny makes for a pretty great winter. We have been spending lots of time outside at playdates, playing at the beach as a fam, and just enjoying our own backyard and having picnics. So this post is just to say thank you God for creating a beautiful place and allowing us to live here!




1 comments:

The Hambrick's said...

Last week when it was so cold I woke up and told Walter we needed to move to California or somewhere warmer! Cute pictures of cute girls.