We enjoyed so many fun family days while Jeff was off for Christmas and New Years. It has been hard getting back to real life again! On Sunday we spent the day at the zoo. It was a perfect San Diego winter day, 73 degrees and sunny! The girls had a blast riding in their wagon and looking at all the animals. We of course made sure to make it to see the giraffe's and the elephants since those are Aubrey's favorites, and I'm sure they will be Adalyn's too since she is the typical little sister and likes pretty much anything here sister does!
Watching the turtles.
This girl has become such a Daddy's girl lately. Jeff loves it!
Aubrey freaked out when I first put her on this. She thought it was real apparently, but once I told her it wasn't she thought it was great!
It's really hard getting a picture of a 16 month old and a 2 year old, so this is the best we got!
Climbing the rocks.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Day at the Zoo
Posted by The Skains Family at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment