Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Sweet 9 Month Old


Little Lynlee Noelle is well on her way to that one year mark! I can't believe it. But she had a very active 9th month, full of all sorts of new things. This baby of mine is such a treasure. I know I say it often but she just makes me smile. Her giggle is incredibly contagious, and the whole family enjoys those giggles. She is crawling everywhere these days, and especially loves to put everything and anything in her mouth. She gives me a heart attack often, and unfortunately I have dug all sorts of things out of her mouth lately! She loves to be free and have the ability to go where ever she pleases. She still likes her jumperoo okay, but definitely prefers to roam. Just two weeks ago I found her pulling up to standing on her own. Now her favorite thing to do! She loves pulling up in her crib and by the windows. It's too cute! She definitely prefers to be with mommy or daddy, and has been refusing her bottles from our babysitter and at the church nursery! What?!?! She loves her bath, and loves to be in the pool. She just splashes and giggles the entire time! She babbles and blows raspberries constantly. Even when I'm feeding her, which is never fun, especially when she is eating blueberries. She has now dropped to just two naps a day now, one more sign that she is getting so close to that year mark! Lynlee Noelle, you are just a complete joy. You make me smile from the first moment I see you each morning. You are such a cuddler and I love all of the sweet hugs I get from you. You are just my little treasure, my extra little bonus gift from God and I am so thankful that you are mine. I love you sweet girl!



 This was her first time to stand up by the window. She was so excited!
 We actually had some one and one time here. Just me and my sweet babe playing together. Love her!

 I'm not a selfie girl at all, but she was so excited to see us on my phone together!
 Daddy letting her have a taste of a popsicle way too early. She clearly loved it!

0 comments: