A few weeks ago my very brave and adventurous husband took our three big girls on their very first camping trip. They are still talking about it! It was a great memory I know they will remember forever. The moment that they arrived home they were already planning and talking about the next time. Jeff really hit it out of the park when he did this for the girls. I was so proud of him! Not to mention, I had a great break with just the two little ones!
He even took some sweet pictures of the girlies.
The other night we went for a little family walk after dinner. Landon insisted on wearing his helmet even though he wasn't riding his bike (which is pink by the way, ha!). He just looked cute and he loved being with Daddy.
A typical Sunday night at our house usually ends at the neighborhood pool! It's a favorite around here. This particular night was Lynlee's first night in the pool. She loved it! Daddy and all his kiddos.
Fathers Day this year was pretty laid back. He had Saturday off to spend with a couple of his best buds ( I think he would laugh if he knew I called them his "best buds"). I also took him on a date that weekend, to shoot his gun (which was a HUGE deal for me. Freaked me out!) and then to see Jurrasic! But Sunday, we went to church, enjoyed visiting and eating with our church family after church, a little Sunday nap, then of course we headed to the pool, and we ended our super fun day at Pei Wei for dinner.
Oh this baby girl... she's too much!
Adalyn made Jeff this book mark at Super Friday and has kept it hidden away, all on her own, for Fathers Day. So special!
And because it's tradition, the kiddos made Jeff a photo book, alll about the things Daddy loves to do. It turned our pretty precious.
We are blessed to be loved and lead by this man! We love you Jeffrey!



0 comments:
Post a Comment