This sweet baby girl of ours...sigh. Each month is just flying by and she gets bigger and sweeter every day. She is such a treasure and truly brings so much joy to my days. She is just a giggle box and a very loud babbler! Especially if I leave the room, she begins to babble very loudly. I don't know if she is trying to get my attention or what, but it's pretty funny. Another funny new thing she has started to do is blowing raspberries. ALL.THE.TIME. It's all cute and funny until I'm trying to feed her, and then not so much! The girls love it though and "can't believe she knows how to spit". She has two little teeth that popped up this month. Something about those little teeth, just peaking through the gums, that is so precious to me. She has not officially started crawling, but she gets on her hands and knees every second she can and rocks back and forth. She can definitely manage to get where she needs to go though, either scooting or rolling. The girls all think it's hilarious! Landon has been paying her much more attention lately. He says "hug?" often to me when I'm holding her, hoping to give her a hug. The other day she was crying while I was changing her diaper and he ran and got her a toy and brought it to her. So cute! All three big girls still love holding her and playing with her. She is definitely loved and taken care of around here. She always has somebody to entertain her. She loves to jump and bounce. She is a maniac in her jumperoo! She loves that thing. If you sit down and hold her, her legs start moving because she wants to stand and jump. Funny girl. She is still a good eater and sleeper, and seriously just a happy content baby. I needed that this time around, so thank you God!
Those big sisters love their baby sister!
.jpg)
This is her new scrunchy face smile!
Granny and Pawpaw came for a visit.



1 comments:
She's such a pretty girl! !
Post a Comment