March was a really busy month for us. Jeff has been overloaded at work, plus a bunch of real estate things that have been going on in within our company. So with all of that, family time has been a bit limited and when that happens I get a little anxious and start to fall apart a bit. Honestly my flesh comes out a bit, and I struggle with being that supportive wife of a very hard working husband. Thank goodness for God's mercies and that he continues to forgive us and let us start fresh! So, since we were in desperate need of just some good family time last Saturday morning we headed to the zoo and enjoyed our whole day together. Love days like that
This girl loves to pose and who can resist that cute smile.
Watching all the fish.
The flowers were beautiful and I kept making everyone pose.
Aww, look at that cute bunch.
Feeding the ducks on the way out. #5 popping out there!
They found a hopscotch on the way out and everyone had to give it a try.
I treasure days like these.

0 comments:
Post a Comment